Monday, March 1, 2010

Broken Bells

Omigoodness, omigoodness! I apologize for the bombardment of music in the past few posts, but i have been so eagerly awaiting the release of the debut album from duo Brion Burton aka Danger mouse and James Mercer (lead singer of the Shins), who together make up Broken Bells.  I posted their first single "the High Road" in last months top five, and love it so much! The self-titled album doesn't come out until March 9th, but the entire album is available now on NPRs Exclusive First Listen.  Give it a listen and tell me what you think!

3 comments:

  1. Have you seen Love and Death? Manhattan? Sleeper? What other Woody Allen films have you seen? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Manhattan is great! I'm not a huge fan of his more recent films, but his best films of the 00s are Vicky Cristina Barcelona (excluding Scarjo) and Whatever Works. But his best films are from the '70s and '80s, no doubt! I love him as an actor, he's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woops I forgot you had heard them - seeing as how it's the first song on your mix. Ok making that playlist right now. I'm such a procrastinator..

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog! If you like what you see please feel free to leave a comment and/or follow me.

xoxo,

Amanda B.