Monday, March 1, 2010

Vultures Like Lovers

So here they are, my top five favorite songs from February. These are the songs that i just couldn't get enough of this past month. Enjoy!

1) Quadron- "Pressure"
This delightful danish duo featuring Helene Buen Lindegren & Jesper Hansen, have a wonderful soulful retro sound that i just love
2) Jonsi- "Boy Lilikoi"
Jonsi, guitarist and vocalist for the band Sigur Ros, will release his debut solo album Go on April 6th. You can listen to more on his site.

3) Local Natives- "Airplanes"
4) Grizzly Bear- "Boy From School"(Hot Chip Cover)

5) Phoenix-"Sad Eyed Lady Of The Lowlands"(Bob Dylan Cover)

And here is one little extra just because i couldn't narrow it down to five this month!
6) Wild Nothing- "Vultures Like Lovers"

1 comment:

  1. Stripes are so great! They're chic, they work with skirts, pants, whatever! Hehe! I just noticed the photo of Woody Allen and Diane Keaton on the sidebar. You're my hero. I love them. Woody Allen is my number one inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog! If you like what you see please feel free to leave a comment and/or follow me.

xoxo,

Amanda B.