Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Baked and Wired

For those of you who haven't noticed, a new trend has taken over: Cupcakes! And I have to admit that i am all aboard! The best cupcakes that have had so far in DC, are by far the delectable little morsels from the cutest little bakery/coffee shop in Georgetown, "Baked and Wired." They have cupcake flavors ranging from, classic chocolate, to red velvet, to birthday cake, peanut butter cup, and pumpkin! All of there baked goods are baked fresh in house, and they are scrumptous! They also make their own granola, which is cleverly named "hippie crack" and looks very tasty, but i have yet to try it. Below is my strawberry cupcake from last weekened. Yum!
Going...
Going...
Gone!

1 comment:

  1. Please order a pumpkin cupcake for me. It sounds just heavenly.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog! If you like what you see please feel free to leave a comment and/or follow me.

xoxo,

Amanda B.