Monday, March 15, 2010

I Really Wanna Go Outside

Having just started a new part-time job at American Apparel, plus interning part-time at Americans for the Arts, and babysitting, work-studying at a yoga studio, and assisting my friend who teaches ballet to groups of adorable little girls at birthday parties, my life has been quite hectic lately.  In addition, this time change keeps throwing me off and i am sad about losing the hour of sleep because i sure needed it. Anyway, things are good, life is good, and despite my sleepiness and sore feet (let me tell you i never realized how painful it could be to stand for eight hours straight!) i really do love being busy again. Here three of my momentary fave new tunes that have been keeping me chugging along. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog! If you like what you see please feel free to leave a comment and/or follow me.

xoxo,

Amanda B.