Sunday, February 14, 2010

Abrazos y Besos

Although I don't particularly like Valentine's day (it's really just a regular day that has been commercialized by Hallmark and chocolate companies so that people can spend money expressing their love, and single people can drown their sorrows about being single by consuming mass amounts of chocolate, but anyway) I suppose that it is nice to take a day to stop and recognize the people that we love, and to remember to also love ourselves.  

So with that said I want to send love out to all of those people who I love, you know who you are! And some special love goes out to Kelly Shoestring, who awarded me the "Beautiful Blog Award" and the "Creative Blogger Award." Although I'm still fairly new to the blogosphere, I have been working really hard on my blog, and truly appreciate it! The rules of the award are that you have to write seven things about yourself and then pass the award along to seven other bloggers, so here goes:

1. i am a dual citizen of the USA and Denmark 
2. my favorite food is cheese
3. i was a ballerina for sixteen years, but i haven't taken a class in over a year
4. i love it when the song i'm listening to ends at the exact same moment that i arrive at my destination
5. if i had one super power it would be to walk on the clouds
6. i collect postcards
7. i dont like peanut butter

I am passing on the "Beautiful Blog Award" and the "Creative Blogger Award" to the ladies of these wonderful blogs:

Because i am still new to the blogosphere, those are all i've got but they are all great and i really enjoy reading them!
Lots of love!

2 comments:

  1. how cute. I forgot you don't like peanut butter, but never forget that you love cheese or have dual citizenship!!!! Loving how you're keeping up with this blog - it's my favorite to read, even if I get behind at times cause I'm a busy bee. Phone date soon yes yes

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog! If you like what you see please feel free to leave a comment and/or follow me.

xoxo,

Amanda B.