Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Roman Holiday

Taking my inspiration from Queens of Vintage, I realized that i had never seen the movie "Roman Holiday" starring the one an only Audrey Hepburn and Gregory Peck, so i pushed it to the top of my netflix queue right away and within two days it was on my doorstep (i love that about netflix!).  This movie was glorious and made me remember how much i love Audrey Hepburn.  She is the absolute definition of beauty, style, and elegance. It has been a while since i have watched one of her movies, but after seeing this one i have decided to have an audrey themed mini-marathon. 
Up next is funny face!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog! If you like what you see please feel free to leave a comment and/or follow me.

xoxo,

Amanda B.