Monday, October 5, 2009

New York, New York

This post (as are most of my recent posts) is quite a bit belated, but still important none-the-less. As this blog is intended to chronicle my life and times during this grand adventure that I am on (that is living in DC and interning at the Kennedy Center), I have decided that I must spend a bit of time playing catch-up before I can get to the new stuff. So here are some much belated pictures from my trip to New York, where I visited my best friend Sara...

My first glimpse of the city, riding in on the bus from DC. Seeing the New York sky-line once again gave me a rush of excitement that is indescribable. How I long to one day settle in this amazing city. If not for ever, than at least for a period of time

The view from the window of Sara's Willamsburg apartment

purple in the morning sunshine.

This apartment had the most adorable archways throughout.

Sara and turquoise walls.

The most glorious couch ever!


I simply cannot wait for my next visit. Hopefully next time it will be more permanent!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog! If you like what you see please feel free to leave a comment and/or follow me.

xoxo,

Amanda B.