Friday, February 12, 2010

Under the Sky of Paris

During this past snow-filled week, i watched the movie "An Education," for the second time.  i saw it when it was in the theaters, but i liked it so much that I wanted to watch it again and well, the cold weather was the perfect excuse.  i LOVE this movie, the early sixties style and setting, and the MUSIC just make me feel all happy and fuzzy inside.  It really is a beautiful film with a wonderful soundtrack.  i hope that Carey Mulligan wins the much-deserved oscar for best leading actress.  

Here is one of my favorite songs from the film, by the lovely and talented Juliette Greco

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog! If you like what you see please feel free to leave a comment and/or follow me.

xoxo,

Amanda B.