Thursday, February 25, 2010

Stripes, Scarves, and Coats, Oh my!

Here is some fashion inspiration from some ladies who know how to wear some of my favorite clothing items...Stripes, Scarves, and Coats.

I love her striped scarf and the layered look.

I am just speechless over this outfit.  She looks so comfortable, yet chic which is my favorite style of all. I love her coat, big cozy scarf, the bun on top of her head, and the plum colored lipstick to finish it all off.

this is women's sports wear perfection! with the red lips, I die! 

love the oversized coat

striped skirt with green tights, to die for!

I'm disappointed that project runway isn't on tonight, so the these images from the Sartorialist will have to suffice for tonight. 
Love, Love.



1 comment:

  1. ohhhh I love the second, third and last photo!!! Although, I'm trying not to look at winter clothing because spring is just around the corner... I have to prepare myself! It's like a whole transformation of thinking when it comes to dressing myself. haha love

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog! If you like what you see please feel free to leave a comment and/or follow me.

xoxo,

Amanda B.