Monday, February 22, 2010

Je' taime

My new rain boots, came a little after the "snowpocalypse." But I am still very excited about them, as they will still keep my feet warm and dry while tromping through what's left of the snow and during the inevitable "april showers" of springtime. They are so comfortable, and very stylish as far as rain boots go.  Definitely a good investment!
And my amazing new purse which i am absolutely in LOVE with!

(boots: Hunter Wellies, from Zappos.com; purse: UO)

Here are some photos of me with the bag, the quality is terrible because they were taken with photobooth, so i decided to play with the effects :)

1 comment:

  1. awww you're so cute! Where'd you get the rainboots?! They're awesome. And that PURSE. You always get the best purses... so classy and yet hippie chic. I'm jealous! I need a good black bag... haha love ya

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog! If you like what you see please feel free to leave a comment and/or follow me.

xoxo,

Amanda B.