Sunday, October 18, 2009

In the last week of mild fall weather, a walk to work...

When the weather permits, it is actually quite a lovely walk to work from the Foggy Bottom Metro station. Last week was the end of the pleasant fall weather so I took advantage of it, and got in a little morning exercise as well! Here is the virtual tour...
Start out at the intersection of I street and New Hampshire Ave.

Across I st, and straight down New Hampshire

My favorite house on the block.

Charming little row houses along New Hampshire Ave.

Crossing Virginia Ave, straight ahead lies the Watergate complex, then around the bend to the Kennedy Center.

A great shot of the Watergate complex, and its weird dated version "futuristic" architecture.

The Kennedy Center glowing through the trees in the morning sunlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog! If you like what you see please feel free to leave a comment and/or follow me.

xoxo,

Amanda B.